Japanese Eyelid Cosmetic Surgery in Hawaii
The desire to look beautiful and attractive sees no political or cultural boundaries. Men and women from across the globe are opting for eyelid cosmetic surgery that enhances their natural features, making them look attractive and appealing. Japanese eyelid surgery in performed in Honolulu, Hawaii at Dr. Michael Pasquales clinic. Based in Honolulu, Hawaii, Dr. Pasquale has completed his residency in plastic surgery and has also earned a 2-year training certificate in cosmetic surgery from NYU Downtown, Manhattan where he worked under some of New Yorks best cosmetic and plastic surgeons. He is also an osteopathic physician and a surgeon. Dr. Pasquale believes in Japanese eyelid surgery that does not try to make the individuals eyes or face look western or occidental but in fact tries to bring out or augment the persons natural oriental looks. Japanese eyelid cosmetic surgery at our clinic at Honolulu, Hawaii, ensures that you maintain your individuality whilst defining your eyes and surrounding area in a manner that you choose to.
What is Japanese eyelid cosmetic surgery?
Japanese eyelids like many oriental eyelids have either no crease or a weak upper eyelid crease and Japanese eyelid cosmetic surgery provides a chance to add a crease at the eyelids that help define the eyes in a better manner. A double eyelid surgery may be performed as Japanese eyelid cosmetic surgery to give the eyes a crease that helps bring out the natural features of the eyes and associated area.
Japanese eyelid cosmetic surgery in Hawaii
At our clinic at Honolulu, Hawaii, all aspects of the Japanese eyelid surgery are discussed and the client is encouraged to speak about what he or she expects of the surgery. This is basically to ensure that the client is clear on all aspects of the Japanese eyelid cosmetic surgery and has realistic expectations of it.
- Japanese eyelid cosmetic surgery is usually performed under local anesthesia and may or may not include removal of fat and excess skin.
- If there is no need to remove fatty tissue and skin then tiny incisions will be made in the eyelid crease, such that no scars are visible as they will be covered by the crease.
- Excess fat and skin may also be removed in the Japanese eyelid cosmetic surgery.
- In younger patients with less fat and excess skin the surgery may not require any incisions and this is called the suturing technique. In this case the sutures are placed on the eyelid and require the hand of an expert cosmetic surgeon.
Recovery from Japanese eyelid cosmetic surgery in Hawaii
The eyes would feel bruised and swollen and ice packs and medication prescribed by the surgeon would help ease the discomfort. In about two days the swelling will reduce and the stitches may be taken out by the fifth day. As the surgery is not very invasive the risk of complications are reduced. With its great climate and terrific scenic beauty Honolulu, Hawaii, is a great place to recover from Japanese eyelid cosmetic surgery.
- Authored by: Michael Pasquale